Minimum Design Standards
- The University of Arkansas should be clearly identified on the front cover or front
panel of each piece with an official University of Arkansas mark.
- University of Arkansas logos and marks can vary in size, but cannot be altered, modified
or overprinted, and no conflicting logos should be used. See "Examples of what not to do."
- The minimum recommended size for the standard logo is 1" in height. The minimum recommended
size for the horizontal logo treatment is 1/2" in height.
- Only official, approved colors may be used in University of Arkansas symbols.
- The university seal should only be used on official or ceremonial documents, and only
in a single color. It should not be used in marketing or promotional publications.
- Appropriate printing procedures must be followed.